25 jul 2009

Estafa Nigeriana II

Y esto sigue, ahora de Benin, y de un familiar mío:

Enviados: 22 julio 19:50

From Simon Bunce ESQ

With due Respect,

I am Simon Bunce, Private attorney to Late Mr. Albert Aros, a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of who was a contractor with (ANGLO GOLD MINES) Mafikeng Gold Mining/ Exploration Corporation here in Benin Republic, Here in after shall be Referred to as my Client. On the 21st of April 2003, my Client, His wife and their three Children were involved in a car accident. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all efforts was just in vain.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track His last name, to locate any member of his Family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my Client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank of Africa (BOA) Benin Republic. These huge deposits were lodged particularly, with Bank of Africa (BOA) where the Deceased had an account value of $9.8 million Dollars (Nine Million Eight Hundred United States Dollars). The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over five years.

Now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $9.8 million dollars can be paid into your account and then we will be entitled to % of the funds. If you crosscheck that you not from the family, Let us still join hands and work together in other to avoid loosing the fund to Bank. I will procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this noble claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this noble claim through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, therefore I want you to send your details such as:

Full Names.......................
Mailing address..................
Tel/Mobile Number................
Fax Number.......................
Occupation.......................
Age..............................
Private Email...................

I await your Call Asap after email response.

Simon Bunce ESQ
45 Calavi Cotonou
Mailing address:
01 B.P. 2031, Cotonou,Benin Republic
Phone/Fax: + 229 971 42 704
Solicitor & Advocate.
esqbunce@ecokonsult.netii.net

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sueño

 Han pasado años, 8 quizás, y nunca te soñé. Y ahora, semana tras semana, te sueño. Son sueños de un pasado que nunca sucedió, de un present...